EVE is a Programme within the HSE
EVE is a programme within the Health Service Executive in Ireland which offers training, education and community services to adults with:
- personal experience of mental health difficulties
- learning disabilities and physical disabilities
- Asperger's Syndrome.
These are tailored to the goals of each person and are available in 21 locations across the HSE Community Healthcare Areas 6, 7 and 9.
In EVE, service users, staff and others work in partnership, to create a culture that inspires hope, self-empowerment and promote citizenship and wellbeing.
EVE Strategic Plan
Our current Strategic Plan (2014-2018) is called ‘Claiming Citizenship: Reclaiming Community’ and has three main objectives:
- to continue the ongoing process of re-orienting our services to offer dynamic, inclusive programmes focussed on connecting to community
- to build capacity among participants/members and staff to connect with the community and achieve active citizenship
- to maximise opportunities for participants/members to be involved at every level of governance within the services
To download a copy of our strategic plan click here.
You can find more information about EVE and our services on www.eve.ie