Recovery Approach & Services
Recovery Approach & Mental Health Services
Below you'll find a list of resources related to the recovery approach and mental health services.
- A Common Purpose: Recovery in future mental health services.
- A Key to Recovery and to Systems Transformation: Addressing Trauma.
- Choose Life: A National Strategy and Action Plan to Prevent Suicide in Scotland.
- DREEM: A users guide for developing DREEM.
- Free to Choose: Self Directed Care Paper.
- ICP: How to set up rehabilitation and recovery services in Ireland.
- Mental Health Recovery: What Helps and What Hinders?
- MHC: A Framework for Development - A Recovery Approach Within the Irish Mental Health Services 2008.
- Piers Allott: Discovering Hope for Recovery.
- Putting Recovery at the heart of all we do: A guide to values, principles, practices and standards.
- Recovery in Community: Using participatory action research to explore recovery with alternatives.
- Recovery Paradigm Project: Deepening the mental health recovery paradigm, defining implications for practice.